Friday, October 6, 2017

October Counterfeit Kit

Good morning. I'm popping in today to share my homemade kit for Counterfeit Kit Challenge. Gorgeous colours in this months kit and already making good use of it.
I actually chose a few papers this time...
And then added my embellies...

The brown flowers and ephemera I found just loose in this drawer during a recent clean up and they were perfect for adding to my kit with the added bonus of not having to find them a new home hehe...
This is the link and original kit...

All those beautiful blues and browns are going to be perfect for some recent beach photos taken so I am hopeful of making a good dent in my kit this month. And on that note I am off.
Have a great day & thanks for looking..Jx

5 comments:

  1. Oh, such a fantastic kit. Somewhere between our full kit and mini kit - midi? Love the autumn feel with the focus on the blues and browns and I adore the embellishment selection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous woody,aqua kit Jane. Have fun using it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spy a sprinkling of October Afternoon which is perfect for this kit! Nice soft tones and pretty embellies are sure to make some beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh there's a real warmth emanating from your kit - just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the browns and ohh those flowers are fab!

    ReplyDelete