Saturday, September 30, 2017

CKC Sept #2 challenge

This one I actually finished last week and was a gift but am finally getting around to sharing it now. We have had an exchange student staying with us for the last 3 months and I wanted to make a memory for her to take home. The CKC challenge was the perfect inspiration I needed....
Despite it being winter weather and not a lot of spare time, we did manage to visit a few different places and this was taken on one of our weekends away. We were very lucky to have such a beautiful girl become a part of our family and I loved putting this together for her.
This picture is really not doing justice to the colours although they were rather rustic but I am struggling with my current photo program. I have tried a couple since updating my computer but haven't found anything I like as much as my old program which is now longer available. If anyone has any suggestions for a good one I would love to hear from you.

Have a great day and thanks for looking..Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment