Monday, April 25, 2016

SOS April challenge

And here is another one. This lo if for the challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Haven't done one of these for a long time but despite my lack of blogging I have been getting quite a bit of scrapping done and although I wasn't too sure about how this was going to come together when I started, I am very happy with the end result. Phew ;)
I took my inspo from the colours which were fun & not a combination I would normally play with and got plenty of clouds in with my die cuts, tag & brad.
Here is the link and the inpiration board...
April Stash Challenge
Thanks for popping by..Jx

6 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love your mix of patterns and texture on the page! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Love all the tags and the background work. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely take on the challenge! Your page looks so great! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your color combo and your background. Thanks for joining us at SOS.

    ReplyDelete