Monday, April 25, 2016

D-Lish April challenge


Hello there. It has definately been awhile since my last blog and decided today was the day to fix that. I completed this lo about a week ago and if I didn't do something soon I would miss the challenge altogether! The D-Lish kit this month was so soft and girly that I just had to use this photo of my dd taken at her big brothers wedding. The photograher caught this moment & I just love it...

I had a lot of fun putting this lo together, probably because my gorgeous girl is not always so girly these days but I think even she loved being dressed up on this day.
Here is the link & the mood board at D-Lish.






Hope you are having a wonderful day & thanks for popping by..Jx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love how you have enhanced the mood of the picture with how you've scrapped it. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete