Monday, April 6, 2015

Sassy Scrapper April challenge

I cannot believe how much scrapping and card making I am fitting in at the moment. I guess it helps that my daughter loves crafting and happily sits beside me, & football has started so my son is also in his happy place :D
Absolutely loved this mood board at Sassy Scrapper as soon as I saw it!
April Moodboard Challenge
The colours & the layers in the top right appealed to me, so along with a touch of sparkle, here is my entry...
  
Thanks for popping by & have a great day..Jx

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty page. I love the detail in the bottom left with the title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page,loving your stitching ..thanks for joining us at sassy Scrapper..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, how cute is that lil sea horse?! Love the sketchy bubbles too. Thanks for joining us At Sassy Scrapper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely page! I love your soft touches. So pretty. Thank you so much for joining us Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Fabulous take on the Moodboard! thanks for playing along with us at Sassy!

    ReplyDelete