Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Exuberance - CKC lo with "scraps"

So a couple of days ago I made a background for a lo with my leftover scraps from this months CKC kit.  Well, here is is completed. This photo of my dd always makes me smile. And 6 years on she is still this crazy! My scrapbooking has no timeline or order :D
I had so much fun putting this together. My crafting bug seems to be in full swing at the moment so am just trying to make the most of it. Next challenge, here I come....
Have a great day..Jx

7 comments:

  1. Just excellent - love the jar cluster and those tiny stitching accents. Did I say this was excellent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool page Jane - the background of 'quilted papers' looks fabulous - such a great idea!! Cute pic too :)
    I'm with you on the craft bug - am really enjoying it at the moment too - maybe it's the cooler weather :)
    See you at craft again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful bright cheery layout. Love all those coloured squares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout. It is so bright and pretty. Love the way you did the background and also the jar of sequins and the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright, young, girly page - love it! And what a perfect sentiment card. Lots of lovely details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FUN LO!!! I totally love this!!! Great use of those scraps. I made a couple of cards with mine. I don't think I have posted those yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL.. that photo made me laugh... just gorgeous.. such a fun layout xoxox

    ReplyDelete