Saturday, February 22, 2014

Love you always... - Scrapfriends Feb sketch challenge

Hiya. Hope you are all enjoying the weekend wherever you are. I have had this lo ready for a few days but have had a rather busy week so am only just catching up on all the "bits" (like actually posting this! hehe) This lo is for the sketch challenge over at Scrapfriends. I have become a huge fan of this site & their challenges. Plus I am pretty pleased with my title which I doodled all by myself :D I had an old rusty pickle sheet of cut outs but I didn't like the look of just attaching the cut out itself so I copied the title freehand. There was an audible sigh of relief when I didn't stuff it up I must admit!
 Here is the sketch & the link...










Thanks for popping by..Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment