Sunday, February 2, 2014

CKC February kit

Well hello for February! I love the start of a new month with all the new challenges & inspiration. By the last day of the previous month, I wait, full of anticipation & excitement, rearing to go :D
So last night I got my new Counterfeit kit ready based on this...

 







 
 





and this....

Gorgeous aren't they? 
And this is what I put together ...
 and this....
 and this...
 I didn't have many heart shapes as hearts have never really been my thing so decided to include my heart punches & LOTS of paper. Looking forward to the first challenge now but in the mean time I have found a photo of my grandparents to scrap, which fits in with the whole love theme perfectly, and school goes back tomorrow which will mean a bit more time to scrap  so hopefully will be back soon with my first share.
Have a great day & thanks for looking...Jx

8 comments:

  1. Great kit and clever use of the punch to make up for what you don't have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very comprehensive kit.It looks great :) I love your David Jones paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kit - love those little bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIke that you mixed the kits together & took what you liked to make it yours! So happy you came out to play :~D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute kit and I like that you used both for inspiration, just delish:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful kit. Nice touch with the transparency frames.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great variety you've incorporated here. Enjoy working with those lovelies.

    ReplyDelete