Saturday, February 1, 2014

CKC February kit

Well hello for February! I love the start of a new month with all the new challenges & inspiration. By the last day of the previous month, I wait, full of anticipation & excitement, rearing to go :D
So last night I got my new Counterfeit kit ready based on this...

 







 
 





and this....

Gorgeous aren't they? 
And this is what I put together ...
 and this....
 and this...
 I didn't have many heart shapes as hearts have never really been my thing so decided to include my heart punches & LOTS of paper. Looking forward to the first challenge now but in the mean time I have found a photo of my grandparents to scrap, which fits in with the whole love theme perfectly, and school goes back tomorrow which will mean a bit more time to scrap  so hopefully will be back soon with my first share.
Have a great day & thanks for looking...Jx

9 comments:

  1. Great kit and clever use of the punch to make up for what you don't have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very comprehensive kit.It looks great :) I love your David Jones paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kit - love those little bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIke that you mixed the kits together & took what you liked to make it yours! So happy you came out to play :~D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute kit and I like that you used both for inspiration, just delish:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful kit. Nice touch with the transparency frames.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did an amazing job pulling those kits together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great variety you've incorporated here. Enjoy working with those lovelies.

    ReplyDelete