Monday, January 2, 2017

Kraft+ January challenge - On your bike

Well if the saying start as you mean to continue is anything to go by, then I should be in for a great scrappy year! After packing and moving house over the last couple of months I have finally been able to create something, just in time for the start of the new year. When this challenge at Kraft+ popped up just after midnight I knew exactly what photo I wanted to use.
At our old house we had an outdoor shower and when she was younger, my wee one used to LOVE riding her little trike through it. She would just ride around and around, going through the shower. Endless hours of fun :D
This is the link and the mood board for the challange...



And while I am here, I would also like to send a HUGE thank you to Scapbooking Delights & Kraft+. I was lucky enough to be a winner way back in September and won an awesome prize of a $50 prize pack from Scrapbooking Delights. Sandra was an absolute delight to deal with & when my prize arrived, I was completely over the moon.
Look! ....

 Pretty sure there was more than $50 worth in there, just saying! Needless to say I will be shopping there again and have been singing their praises to all my scrappy friends.
Sorry it has taken me so long to write this but as we were packing when this arrived it pretty much went straight into another box so I could enjoy opening it all over again when we moved. Which I have.
I actually tried to sneak in the December challenge but missed the cut off by half an hour! Haha
So here it is anyway

And while I am at it, I was so excited when my prize arrived that I just had to sneak in one last lo before packing it all up but I missed the cut off for that one too!

Anyhoo, thanks for popping by and hope you are having a wonderful day..Jx

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Well done on your win, I have been blessed To win a prize from Kraft + and yes the sponsors are amazing... Now onto this months layout, I love the story behind the photo and love the simplicity of your layout.. It looks wonderful.. Thanks so much for joining in with Kraft + this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! Love the story behind it. Thank you for joining the Kraft+ challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining the Kraft+ challenge again and congrats on your previous win. The page and story of your little one riding in the outdoor shower is just a delight. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab page Jane, thanks heaps for joining us this month at Kraft+ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the Kraft+ challenge this month Jane, thanks for playing along!!! Wow, that prize pack was awesome, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on the challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous take on the challenge, I do love your colour combo. Congrats on your prize, Sandra is brilliant! I do love what you did for the previous months challenge, sorry you just missed out, but thank you for sharing. I do hope you'll join us again over @ K+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete