Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Scrap the Boys November challenge

Well I seem to have become a blog stalker rather than a blogger these days however behind the scenes, things are still happening :D And when I saw this challenge at Scrap the Boys I immediately know what photo I wanted to scrap. This was my sons first attempt at a dessert pizza and he wasn't half happy with the result as you can see...
The challenge was "Where's the food?"

Thanks for the great challenge STB & thanks for looking.
Have a great day..Jx

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of dessert pizza so I'm off to google that now. But I had to let you know that I love the layout. The little pops of pink on boys layout just work so well with the brown and match the photo really well. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe Louise, we used to be able to buy them at our local pizzeria but when they stopped making them we had a go ourselves. This one was lindt chocolate, marshmallows & a drizzle of maple syrup. I just use the same base as I make for a normal pizza.

      Delete
  2. really cool page - I love how simple you've kept the page! the background stamping ...... love it :) thanks for joining in this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the touches of pink, goes well with the dessert theme. The simple background looks fabulous. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at STB.

    ReplyDelete