Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Creative Sketches January challenge

Howdy, I am back today to share my lo for the creative sketches challenge. January you say? A bit late you say? Ah, but no, this one doesn't close until the 14th Yay :D
This is my beautiful Nana with my DD & I am really pleased with the way this came together...

And here is the sketch & the link....


 I love when a layout just comes together finally. I have tried to scrap this photo a few times and end up putting it aside. This time it just worked. I have done this a number of times and although I like to try to persevere and not chop & change when I am trying to do a challenge, I believe that when it is right it will come together so am happy to do this.
Righto, off to finish the next lo sitting half finished on my desk!
Thanks for popping by..Jx



No comments:

Post a Comment