Monday, September 29, 2014

School Project - Scrap the Boys

When I saw this challenge at Scrap the Boys, I knew immediately what photos I wanted to pick from. The theme is "domesticated boys". My 13yo son had to plan & cook a 3 course meal for his family, for a school project. The part I loved most was when he complained about trying to find something that everyone liked! Welcome to my world!!! :D



I ended up making a few suggestions & knew the creme brulee would be a winner because of the blowtorch :D He did really well, cooked the whole thing himself & even admitted to enjoying it. Not that I've managed to get him back in the kitchen again.
Thanks for popping by & have a great day..Jx

6 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous layout!! I love the colors, the design .. everything! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering and everything you have done on the layout. Amazing pic also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the subtle stamping you have used in the background. I literally LOL'ed at the journalling. Thanks for playing along with STB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A just right boy page - I pinned it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool design, love the layers of colour. Thanks for sharing it with us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Loving all your layers and the gorgeous colour palette you used! (Especially the pops of yellow.) Thanks for playing along with us at STBs. :)

    ReplyDelete