Sunday, January 12, 2014

And then there was you... - D-Lish "lilac haze" challenge

Well, after my great start to the year, we had friends come to stay & I slowed right down but am determined not to stop. The good news is that my D-Lish goodies arrived and I have had a lot of fun putting this lo together for their challenge this month with the most gorgeous colours. After 4 boys, my husband's little princess arrived and while she may not be the most elegant princess, she certainly lights up all our lives!


 The theme is "lilac haze" & this is the mood board & the link...
 
Beautiful right? 
Anyhoo, thanks for popping by & have a great day...Jx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, I love this! The paint splashes look amazing, and I love how the purple flower adds the bright pop of colour. Also a huge fan of stitching too... Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, thanks for joining us at D-lish Scraps this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! I love your page, lots of detail! Thanks for playing at D'lish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Love that her jacket even matches the challenge. Thanks for joining in this months inspiration board at D-Lish Scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous layout! You have done a great job with this months inspiration board! Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout ... love the stamping and embellishing :-)

    ReplyDelete