Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Just because I loved it...

About 12 months ago there was an OTP in Scrapbooking Memories (Vol 15 No 1) by Amy Prior which had been inspired by Martha Richardson on the Tattered Angels blog. I fell in love with it and have been wanting to do one similar ever since. During a recent clean out I found a canvas (1 of many actually!) and decided the time had come so here it is
 I also had an obscene amount of alphas and my brainwave was to use up HEAPS of them for the background but once I had completed it, it hadn't even made a tiny dent in the number of alphas I still have LOL. Rainbows are one of my most favourite things in the world so I now have this right in front of my scrap desk and love looking at it for inspiration.Thanks for popping by..Jx

1 comment:

  1. wow! this is so beautiful Jane!! You should definitely make more..x

    ReplyDelete