Monday, May 27, 2013

Feeling Sketchy Challenge #61

Hiya. My scrapbooking has hit a small wall the last couple of days so I decided to put it aside for today and complete this card challenge instead. I started with a completely different idea of painting 3 strips but wasn't completely happy so changed tack completely. I got some new washi tape in the mail this morning from my win over at Scrapfriends so used this to make my strips. Will probably complete the paint strips later anyway :)
...and here is the sketch

Thanks for popping by. Hope you have a great week...Jx

4 comments:

  1. What a bright cheery card. Very nice....
    Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A card always gets my mojo going Jane, & bet this lovely card has you on the right path now too. Lovely colours, & such a great sentiment. Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jane. I love washi tape. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of your washi tape Jane. Thanks for playing @ feeling sketchy this week

    ReplyDelete