Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Laugh...and the world laughs with you

Hello again. I was inspired  for this lo after receiving my last scrapbooking memories mag. There was an article on creating sunbursts by Gail Lindner. I really love her style and thought a sunburst would suit this photo of my son and aunt. I can't help but smile everytime I look at this photo - they just look so darn happy! :D 

(And of course I have also included a chevron bag from greatest view so thanks x2 Gail)
 Thanks for popping by...Jx



3 comments:

  1. Gail's work is beautiful but you have managed to use this technique beautifully!!! The sunburst and stitching is awesome..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much! You have made my day sharing this gorgeous project! I really love the yellow chevron bag peeking out from behind the photo too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOsh I love this , Gails work is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete