Friday, September 28, 2012

Christmas 2004 - Creative Scrappers challenge #225

ok, so by the title you can see that I am only a little bit behind in my scrapping ;). However, in my defence, I don't scrap in any chronological order. For a little while now I have just picked up a photo and made myself scrap it rather than pick it up, put it back, over & over. That way I can't waste any more time than I already do hehe!
This one if for the challenge #225 over at Creative Scrappers. I think I am procrastinating less with my lo's and this one I didn't turn the sketch or anything so finished it fairly quickly once I got started.
  
You can't see it in the picture but the doilies are also sprayed with Mister Hueys shine to make them sparkle.
 Thanks for looking and have a great weekend. (Start of school holidays here yippeee :D )

1 comment: